SPORTING & TECHNICAL REGULATIONS 2018
(Divisions: 24H TCE-SERIES, 24H GT-SERIES, 24H PROTO SERIES)
SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATIONS 2018 and BOP-Publications
Specific Regulations for the the classes CUP1, TCR, 991 and GT4
- Class CUP1 (BMW235i)
BMW M235i Racing CUP Technical Regulations
- Class TCR
TCR International Series Technical_Regulations 2017 Version V2-2016_10_24
Please note each TCR car must be according the specific TCR TECHNICAL FORM, with the exceptions mentioned in the 24H SERIES Regulations. See Latest BOP Publication for specific TCR TECHNICAL FORM Number (above on this webpage)
TCR-International: Technical Bulletin No.16 (Date 2017, July 7th) (Maximum Absolute Supercharging Pressure and Waiver regarding Rear wing)
- Class 991
Porsche Carrera Cup Technical regulations 2014 till 2017
GT4 Technical regulations
Please note each GT4 car must be according the Homologation, with the exceptions mentioned in the 24H SERIES Regulations.
|24H TCE SERIES
||Petrol Touring Cars up to 2000cc & Supercharged up to 1650cc, Diesel up to 2000cc
||Petrol Touring cars 2000 up to 3500cc & Supercharged 1650 up to 2000cc, Diesel 2000 up to 3000cc
||BMW M235i Racing Cup: 3000cc Twin Turbo
||Touring Cars Production: Petrol Touring Cars 2500cc
||Touring Cars Production: Petrol Touring Cars 3000cc
||TCR-certified Cars (Touring Cars, Supercharged)
||Special cars which are not accepted in any other class (mainly Touring Cars), Weight/HP-ratio: approx. 3,5-4,0 Kg/HP
|24H GT SERIES
||GT4 Homologated Cars
||Special cars which are not accepted in any other class (e.g. GT-, Silhouette), Weight/HP-ratio: approx. 3,0-3,4 Kg/HP
||Special cars which are not accepted in any other class (e.g. GT-, Silhouette), Weight/HP-ratio: approx. 2,5-2,9 Kg/HP
||Electrical & Hybrid cars
||Porsche 991 Cup Cars (Type 991-I and 991-II)
||Porsche 991 Cup Cars (Type 991-I and 991-II)
||Mainly GT Cars
||Mainly GT Cars
|24H PROTO SERIES
||P2-Prototypes, Performance guideline: P2 cars MY2016 and older
||P3-Prototypes: ADESS 03, Ligier JS P3, Norma M30, etc.
||Production Sports Cars (Group CN) up to 2000cc and 1620cc Turbo, (MY2011 and younger)
||Production Sports Cars (Group CN) up to 2000cc and 1620cc Turbo, (MY2011 and older)
*If less than 5 (five) cars participate in both 991-AM and 991-PRO, they will be combined to one class 991.
**If less than 12 (twelve) A6 cars will participate, class A6-Am & A6-Pro will be combined to one Class A6.
Full class overview and Eligible Cars 24H SERIES powered by Hankook
Eligible cars and assigned class in Creventic Series
The race will be open for any driver holding an international license minimum grade D. For example international D, C or B.
All competitors must submit the authorisation of their ASN (according ISC: 3.9.4 Authorisations granted by ASNs to take part in International Competitions abroad)
The minimum age for a driver holding an international D licence is 18 years.
The minimum age for a driver holding an international C licence is 16 years.
Number of drivers per team
Minimum 2 and maximum 5 drivers per car.
A driver is allowed to drive a maximum of two different cars during the event.
The equipment of all drivers needs to match the criteria of FIA Appendix L. The use of a Frontal head Restraint (FHR)-System is mandatory.
Helmet and FHR(Hans)check:
Helmet must be Recognized to be used with FHR (Hans)
If Helmet has one of the following FIA Standards Helmet is OK:
If NOT 2 checks are required:
- FIA 8860-2018
- FIA 8860-2014
- FIA 8860-2010
- FIA 8859-2015
Helmet need to have: Snell SA2015 or SA2010 or SA2005* AND
FIA 8858-2002 or FIA 8858-2010
* Please note: SA2005 is NOT valid after 31.12.2018
See list 25 for label examples
The Helmet (Manufacturer and Model) must be on one of the following lists:
FHR-Systems (Manufacturer and Model) must be on one of the following lists:
Clothing items (Manufacturer and Model) must be on the following list:
- FIA list No. 33 (list of approved helmets according to FIA standard 8860)
- FIA List No.41 (list of helmets compatible with FIA-approved FHR (HANS), according to FIA standard 8858-2010)
- FIA list No. 49 (list of approved helmets according to FIA standard 8859-2015)
There will be a central fuel station available at each 24H SERIES event. This means that you do NOT need to bring any refuelling equipment.
What you need to know:
- All vehicles must be able to refuel directly with a commercial type hose as used in usual service stations.
- 98 Octane petrol
- You only need to make sure your fuel inlet is prepared to refuel with a standard (commercial) fuel-pump-pistol. Therefore: the refuelling orifices of the tanks must be equipped for this operation.
- The use of adaptors or filler bottles is strictly forbidden
- The use of extra ventilation during refueling is only allowed in conjunction with a (ATL) vent-bottle
- During the complete refueling operation, the windows and doors on both sides (left and right) need to be closed.
- The team need to have TWO team members available at the refueling station during each refueling operation
This is required to push the car away in case the engine will not start after the refueling operation. It is also allowed to assist the refueling operation by one or two own team member(s). IN THIS CASE THE (1 OR 2) TEAM MEMBERS MUST WEAR FLAMEPROOF OVERALLS, GLOVES AND BALACLAVAS.
- Refueling will take place on basis, first come first refuel
For each entered car there will be a fixed fuel service cost applicable.
This fixed fuel service cost includes:
TEMPORARY USE OF RADIO FREQUENCIES
- Fuel for free practice
- Fuel for qualifying
- Fuel for Night practice
- Fuel for the entire 12H or 24H race
- 6 petrol pumps
- 2 diesel pumps
To use communication equipment during events, teams need to apply for temporary use of radio equipment.
This application needs to be done by the team itself. We advise to do this as soon as possible.
Information Application for temporary use of radio equipment
Form 24H BARCELONA
Form ITALY races
Form 12H RED BULL RING
Form 24H PORTIMAO
Form 12H SPA FRANCORCHAMPS
Hankook is the title sponsor of the CREVENTIC SERIES and will therefore be the single tyre supplier for all races.
Hankook will service all the teams with full technical and fitting service at the circuits, all participating teams will benefit from the following advantages:
Prices Hankook tyres CREVENTIC series 2018
Hankook Tyre Prices TCE + GT + PROTO
Hankook ordering conditions
- Attractive Hankook Tyre prices, as listed below (Tyre price info is also available on: www.hankook-competition.de)
- Competitive prices.
- Teams only have to pay for the tyres they actually use (Please note: Tyres fitted on the rims are not refundable. However, rain and slick tyres with a special Hankook decal can be used in other CREVENTIC events).
- Hankook will take care of the transport of all tyres, therefore teams will save on the transport costs.
- Maximum competition, because all team will run on the same high quality Hankook tyres.
- For other 24H Races: Hankook will also have 3 sets of wet tyres available for each team.
- For all 12H or shorter Races: Hankook will have 2 sets of wet tyres available for each team.
- Technical service and tyre fitting during the entire event, practice, qualifying and race.
- At least 6 Hankook tyre service engineers will be available in the pit lane to support and advise the teams.
- Price list is including discount and excluding VAT (German VAT is 19%).
- In case a team has a valid VAT-number, for invoices paid in advance by bank, no VAT will be shown on invoice as delivery will be regarded as an intra-community transaction. Reverse charge mechanism applies according to EU-guideline 2006/112/EG.
- For teams who pay for their tyres at the circuit, local VAT is applicable.
- Each participating team will receive specific ordering information for this race.
- The participants must purchase the tyres at the official Hankook distributor (C&R Motorsport)
- Hankook will support teams individually to make the best choice for the tyre size and compound to use at circuit.
Hankook Tyre will supply the tyres through their service provider:
||+49 2482 125 1883
||+49 175 2420792
||+49 2482 125 1885