FORMAT & CHAMPIONSHIP
24H SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
- One Championship
- 8 races
- 1 scratch result
- 24H SERIES Driver Champion per class
- 24H SERIES Driver Champion overall TCE-Division
- 24H SERIES Driver Champion overall GT-Division
- Ladies Cup overall TCE-Division & GT-Division
- Junior Cup overall TCE-Division & GT-Division
- 24H SERIES Team Champion per class
- 24H SERIES Team Champion overall TCE-Division
- 24H SERIES Team Champion overall GT-Division
- 12 and 24-hour races
- 2-5 drivers per team
- Minimum 1 AM driver per team
- Limited PRO drivers per team
- Separate Touring cars and GT Division
ABOUT 24H SERIES
- Born with the 24H DUBAI 2006, the 24H SERIES has established itself in the world of endurance racing as the prime platform for non-professional races with GT- and Touring car machinery.
- 24H SERIES powered by Hankook are 12hour and 24hour endurance races based on sporting & technical respected regulations that suit amateur endurance competition.
- Although 24H SERIES is for amateur drivers (AM), also semi- and even some professional drivers (PRO) are welcome. However, the PRO-drivers have to adapt to 24H SERIES format and have to respect the amateur drivers on the track
- Most professional Championship for non-professional drivers
- F1 top circuits at attractive destinations
- Compete with other nationalities from all over the world, with the same passion for Motorsport
- Friendship, Team spirit and Strategy
- Lots of track time all in one weekend
- Racing against friends with your friends
- Value for money
- Never under estimate: #thisisendurance
- Will YOU become:
- THE ENDURANCE DRIVER OF 2021 ?
- 24H SERIES CHAMPION 2021 ?