CENTRAL FUEL STATION HANKOOK 24H DUBAI
There will be a central fuel station available at the Dubai Autodrome. This means that you do NOT need to bring any refuelling equipment.
Specific for the Hankook 24H DUBAI:
- Location: the refueling area at the end of the pit lane
- Number of pumps: there will be 8 petrol pumps and 8 diesel pumps available
What you need to know:
- All vehicles must be able to refuel directly with a commercial type hose as used in usual service stations
- You only need to make sure your fuel inlet is prepared to refuel with a standard (commercial) fuel-pump-pistol. Therefore: the refuelling orifices of the tanks must be equipped for this operation.
- The use of adaptors or filler bottles is strictly forbidden
- The use of extra ventilation during refueling is only allowed in conjunction with a (ATL) vent-bottle
- During the complete refueling operation, the windows and doors on both sides (left and right) need to be closed.
- The team need to have TWO team members available at the refueling station during each refueling operation
This is required to push the car away in case the engine will not start after the refueling operation. It is also allowed to assist the refueling operation by one or two own team member(s). IN THIS CASE THE (1 OR 2) TEAM MEMBERS MUST WEAR FLAMEPROOF OVERALLS, GLOVES AND BALACLAVAS.
- Refueling will take place on basis, first come first refuel
For each entered car there will be a fixed fuel service cost applicable.
This fixed fuel service cost includes:
- Fuel for free practice
- Fuel for qualifying
- Fuel for Night practice
- Fuel for the entire 24H race
- 8 petrol pumps
- 8 diesel pumps